We offer and recommend many resources and links for couples. Here are some primary sources to get you started… (Please note that we do receive affiliate referral compensation from some of these companies as a way of supporting our site.)
NOTE: Most of our resources are for engaged or newly married couples. However, if you’re still searching for that special someone and having someone of the same faith is critical to you, we recommend BigChurch.com. Click Here to learn more.
- Rissinger Resource Group materials. My books and video seminars, “The Crucified Couple,” and “Whole 4 Life” can help you understand yourself, your partner, and your marriage plus give you practical tools for resolving conflict, communicating better, improving intimacy, and more. I’m also a wedding officiant and am happy to travel to do weddings wherever needed. To learn more, click here or to contact us, try this: Contact Pastor Joel.
- Also, our newest resource, “Champion That Change” can guide you to positive, lasting transformation in life and in your relationships. GET IT HERE.
- To pursue an inventory of your relationship strengths, growth areas, and other factors, try Prepare-Enrich. You can learn more about the program and connect with a local facilitator here: http://www.prepare-enrich.com. Or, if you’d like to become a facilitator to help other couples, choose the “Train Online” option after clicking HERE, and enter the promo code PREPARE-TRAIN-2BWPPHH to save $30! I’ll also send you a free copy of my book, “The Crucified Couple” just for registering.
- Planning a wedding? Weddings.com is a great place to start. See my profile there by clicking HERE.
- Minted Weddings is an awesome place for free websites, stationary, and much more. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Need invitations? Try Evite–Wedding Invitations at Evite. Or, to support Christian suppliers of stationary and other gifts for families and couples try Dayspring.
- Bridal Shower? Bachelor Party? Try My Wedding Favors for gifts for the whole wedding party plus stationary, invitations, and more? Click Here!
- Here’s one of the best wedding registry programs for modern couples. Wed & Wish.
- Need wedding gifts? Here are a few choices: Women’s Jewelry, Women’s Clothing & Accessories, Women’s Dresses at a Discount.
- FREE WEDDING AND HONEYMOON AT SANDALS RESORTS? It’s not impossible to have your dream wedding and honeymoon in an exotic setting. CLICK HERE for more information!
10. Health & Beauty Products to help you and your partner? We use and recommend these–CLICK HERE.
- 11. Pornography is a marriage killer. To protect yours and to keep your children safe as they surf the web, we recommend you get Net Nanny.
- 12. Also for pornography, for those who prefer monitoring instead of blocking sites, we HIGHLY recommend Covenant Eyes. I’ve used this for years with great results. GET IT HERE
- 13. Divorce Busting! This book is fantastic for people struggling with a spouse who won’t participate in counseling, etc. Check it out on Amazon.com by clicking here.
- 14. Amazon.com. Here’s an entire search page of Amazon.com marriage resources for your review: Amazon Marriage Resources.
- 15. Outfitting a new home? Grace your bedroom with Pacific Coast Feather Company. Softness and beauty for your bedroom. CLICK HERE.
- 16. Parenting Resources. We recommend the National Center for Biblical Parenting. CLICK HERE to find out more.